× Members

ESA 50 form

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140583 by Luzdd001
ESA 50 form was created by Luzdd001
:( After a long battle I got awarded finally my ESA, but I don't now what's next? I think I should send an ESA 50 form to Maximus which I have downloaded from the site and I am filling it carefully according to the guides you provide but how I said before I don't know if should i send it now because the DWP say you should do it if you are asked to do so?
However can someone help me an provide the address where should I send it if I should?
or tell me what's next?
I'll appreciate any help, thank you

Luz
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago #140588 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA 50 form

Luzdd001 wrote: :( After a long battle I got awarded finally my ESA, but I don't now what's next? I think I should send an ESA 50 form to Maximus which I have downloaded from the site and I am filling it carefully according to the guides you provide but how I said before I don't know if should i send it now because the DWP say you should do it if you are asked to do so?
However can someone help me an provide the address where should I send it if I should?
or tell me what's next?
I'll appreciate any help, thank you

Luz

Hi L001,

Yes, you should receive an ESA50 through the post !!

There is nothing wrong with filling in The PDF ESA50 in anticipation of receiving the hard copy ESA50 through the post.

However, you should not return the PDF ESA50 to : The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15. until you receive the one through the post.

When you do receive it, it will have an accompanying letter informing you of a deadline date to return it, and a postal address to return it to.

See :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the guides on this page, 3rd & 4th links down :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus. (CHDA)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.