× Members

What can I expect at my PIP home assessment

More
8 years 7 months ago #140760 by ray charles
What can I expect at my PIP home assessment was created by ray charles
Hi folks! I'm back again for more advice please, hope someone can help.
After completing the pip form, with help from your excellent guide, I have been given a date for my home assessment by atos. I sent a supporting letter from my GP with my pip form and they agreed to a home visit without any quibbles, which was surprising as I was expecting a bit more of a fight with them.
Is there any one out there who has been through an atos home assessment for pip who could tell me what to expect or offer me advice and tips of any do's and don'ts.
I'm well aware from previous dealings with atos how untruthful and devious they can be, but I have never been through an home assessed for pip with them before, so any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance
Ray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140763 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic What can I expect at my PIP home assessment
RC

PIP home assessments don't differ significantly from those done at the Assessment Providers offices, there is a section at the back of the PIP Claim guide that covers the process and the questions you are likely to be asked,

Members can of course add their own experiences to this topic.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ray charles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.