× Members

Esa phone call

More
8 years 7 months ago #140822 by Lyn
Esa phone call was created by Lyn
Hi all
I had a phone call today from my local job centre office I am on esa SG THE LADY SAID SHE WAS NEW TO THE ESA TEAM AND WAS RINGING TO INTRODUCE HERSELF AND TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY CHANGES IN MY CONDITIONS I WAS AWARDED in 2014 UNTIL2018 is this normal or has any one else had this phone call do I have anything to worry about

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140834 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa phone call

Lyn wrote: Hi all
I had a phone call today from my local job centre office I am on esa SG THE LADY SAID SHE WAS NEW TO THE ESA TEAM AND WAS RINGING TO INTRODUCE HERSELF AND TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY CHANGES IN MY CONDITIONS I WAS AWARDED in 2014 UNTIL2018 is this normal or has any one else had this phone call do I have anything to worry about

No, there is nothing to worry about, the DWP regularly carry out these type of calls, you do not need to do anything as a result and they cannot ask you to attend Work Focussed Interview or Work Related Activity as you are in the SG.

Basically they are just rattling cages although I don't doubt that they would claim that they are trying to be of assistance.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.