× Members

Query: change to indefinite DLA-PIP rollout

More
8 years 7 months ago #140861 by MariW
The DWP PIP checker page was updated today:

www.gov.uk/pip-checker

Is it my imagination or was it here that they listed the postcodes that went “live” in July and on 1st of this month? There are not postcodes listed. Could it be that that DWP in tandem with Atos and Capita are now ready to assess claimants with indefinite awards across the whole of England and Wales?

Mari

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140868 by bro58

MariW wrote: The DWP PIP checker page was updated today:

www.gov.uk/pip-checker

Is it my imagination or was it here that they listed the postcodes that went “live” in July and on 1st of this month? There are not postcodes listed. Could it be that that DWP in tandem with Atos and Capita are now ready to assess claimants with indefinite awards across the whole of England and Wales?

Mari

Hi MW,

A you will know that last update was stating the new Postcodes that would become "PIP Active" from 01/09/15.

It does not seem to have changed since then.

It was last updated on 26/08/15, as can be seen in the latest version of Timetable for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) to replace Disability Living Allowance (DLA).

As it was originally stated that "All" existing Indefinite/Lifetime DLA recipients would be transferred over to PIP "sometime after October 2015" and October is only a couple of weeks away, I would start preparing as best you can, as the letter could drop through the door any time up until October 2017. (if they remain on schedule !!! )

Unless their information is made clearer that is the best advice that I can offer.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140874 by MariW
Thanks, Bro58 :) I'm sorry if I misinterpreted the page.

I began my preparation many months ago but I don't suppose I'll ever be "ready" for this.

Mari
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 7 months ago #140890 by simon
This may have been asked, sorry if this is the case. Can you give any pointers to what we need to do while waiting for the pip form to arrive for eg doctor letters thank you

More
8 years 7 months ago #140901 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Query: change to indefinite DLA-PIP rollout

simon wrote: This may have been asked, sorry if this is the case. Can you give any pointers to what we need to do while waiting for the pip form to arrive for eg doctor letters thank you

See my reply to this similar question

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=105445

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.