× Members

ESA medical

More
8 years 7 months ago #140804 by Barbara Bothered
ESA medical tomoro was created by Barbara Bothered
HaVe my ESA medical tomoro! Am terrified! My copd and asthma is exacerbated at present and I also have degenerative back issues and right leg weakness! Have joined and read all I can on b and w site although it's hard to follow in parts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140806 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA medical tomoro

Shitmagnet55 wrote: HaVe my ESA medical tomoro! Am terrified! My copd and asthma is exacerbated at present and I also have degenerative back issues and right leg weakness! Have joined and read all I can on b and w site although it's hard to follow in parts!

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Have a look at the ESA Claim guides there is a section towards the back that covers the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked, You will notice that very few of them relate directly to the questions on the ESA50 so I would advise you to take a moment before answering.

If you are not already aware, the assessor will consider how you get to the interview as part of your assessment so you need to be prepared to explain how you have managed if your problems would be called into question by your travelling.

If you have more questions, then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Best of luck

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbara Bothered

More
8 years 7 months ago #140889 by Barbara Bothered
Replied by Barbara Bothered on topic ESA medical
Had medical yesterday! Was kept waiting while they presumably spied on me from the many cameras around! Saw one doctor,male! Seemed pleasant enough! The women doctors I saw about all looked like they'd eat you up and spit you out, thankful I didn't get one of those so I couldn't be tempted to lose my rag! The doc kept on about how I got there! Dad took me! And how far I could walk!!!! As I'm having breathing difficulties and my right leg weakness is intermittent,,,, not far! But I hated the whole debacle, I'm a grown added 56 yr iold woman who has worked all life, I'm going to make every effort to live best I can before I die!!! And I felt like a criminal!

Weeks of waiting now to see my fate!!!!!!!

More
8 years 7 months ago #140898 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA medical

Shitmagnet55 wrote: Had medical yesterday! Was kept waiting while they presumably spied on me from the many cameras around! Saw one doctor,male! Seemed pleasant enough! The women doctors I saw about all looked like they'd eat you up and spit you out, thankful I didn't get one of those so I couldn't be tempted to lose my rag! The doc kept on about how I got there! Dad took me! And how far I could walk!!!! As I'm having breathing difficulties and my right leg weakness is intermittent,,,, not far! But I hated the whole debacle, I'm a grown added 56 yr iold woman who has worked all life, I'm going to make every effort to live best I can before I die!!! And I felt like a criminal!

Weeks of waiting now to see my fate!!!!!!!

The Decision should only take a couple of weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.