× Members

pip medical assessment

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #140954 by Donna Lane
pip medical assessment was created by Donna Lane
:( can anyone give me ant tips as I have a face to face medical today and I have ms
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #140970 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip medical assessment
Hi and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this link should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

It appears that you have set your real name as your username. Many people prefer to use an alias in order to maintain a degree of anonymity. If you wish to change your username you can do it easily by following the advice in this FAQ.

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I do hope that this reply is not too late! If you can, have a look at our PIP guide, there is a section about the face2face assessment towards the back. Don't forget that it is the limitations caused by your MS that is important, rather than the condition itself.

PIP help for claimants

Please reply to this message and let us know how you got on :)

Edited to add - I have cancelled your duplicate post. Whilst members can submit posts at any time, moderators are only guaranteed to be on-line to publish it between 14.00 - 15.30 and 20.00 - 21.30 Monday to Friday.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris