× Members

Had pip assessment

• Mosof
  • Topic Author
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #141002 by Mosof
Had pip assessment was created by Mosof
Hi,

Just looking for some advice which will be greatly appreciated.

I had my assessment with capita on Wednesday. Originally one was sent towards end of Sept and was very far from where i live so they gave me one which was short notice.

Anyhow i managed to attend with my aunt who looks after me. I was there for over an hour and the assesor at the end of it all said it will take approx 4-8 weeks.

I called today just to ask and capita said my case is closed. The report has been sent to DWP today.

It has only been 3 working days today. Any clues as to whether it will be successful or not? My health has deteriorated since my last refusal and i provided 3 pages of my prescription aswell as rheumatologist stating i have fibro.

Thanks
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #141008 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Had pip assessment
Hi Mosof,

I am glad that you were able to get to your PIP assessment. I do hope it hasn't caused you much extra pain/fatigue.

I'm afraid there is no way of predicting what the outcome might be, all you can do now is wait. Hopefully you will get a favourable decision before long.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Mosof
  • Topic Author
8 years 7 months ago #141023 by Mosof
Replied by Mosof on topic Had pip assessment
Thank you Mrs Hurtyback,

I was extremely exhausted as I had to catch my breath after every few steps.

I will keep you posted once i receive a decision as capita advisor said give the DWP couple of weeks as they make the decision.

I had used the guides this time in great detail.

Kind regards,

Sof

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.