× Members

change of circumstance

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #141237 by Susan Smith
change of circumstance was created by Susan Smith
Hi, I was wondering if I call the DWP with a change of circumstances instead of waiting for them to contact me as I am now in the postcode area to be contacted and I am also on Indefinite DLA, would it be the same route of decision makers that look at my claim as the ones whom would be looking at if if they were to contact me first.
Just curious as to whether because I am already getting it and a coc would have any bearing on the claim or not.
Thank you for all your help
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #141241 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic change of circumstance
Hi Susan,

I would expect your claim to be treated in the same manner whether DWP initiate the switch or you report a C in C.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.