× Members

Potted History.

More
8 years 7 months ago #141308 by JKR1956
Potted History. was created by JKR1956
I am in the process of filling in my PIP2 after receiving my reassessment letter after being on indefinite high rate care and mobility.
I have nearly got the draft ready to transfer to the form itself. Going to read over it several times and make any adjustments.
However would it be an advantage to add a potted history of your mental and physical conditions. I already have some psychiatric reports that I intend to send.

Although the form gives you the opportunity to explain how and why your problems effect you, you cant elaborate on what caused the problems.

Great site by the way!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #141315 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Potted History.

JKR1956 wrote: I am in the process of filling in my PIP2 after receiving my reassessment letter after being on indefinite high rate care and mobility.
I have nearly got the draft ready to transfer to the form itself. Going to read over it several times and make any adjustments.
However would it be an advantage to add a potted history of your mental and physical conditions. I already have some psychiatric reports that I intend to send.

Although the form gives you the opportunity to explain how and why your problems effect you, you cant elaborate on what caused the problems.

Great site by the way!

I don't think it hurts to include a short history of your problems as it creates a foundation for your current limitations,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris