× Members

2 year wait for ESA medical

More
8 years 7 months ago #141332 by susiebrown
2 year wait for ESA medical was created by susiebrown
I was informed in 2013 that I was migrating from SDA to ESA and was sent the ESA50 to fill out and return which we did. Saturday I recieved a letter with a date for a medical assessment on 6th October. I was talking to my sister and she raised a concern that the ESA50 was filled out 2 years ago and things are different now. I have a new GP who has referred me to see a Neurologist to help sort out the severe pain flare ups I get in the night. I have severe back and nerve pain after 3 operations on my lower back for the same prolapsed disc.
Will the person doing the assessment work from my 2 year old form or will they listen and record changes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #141346 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2 year wait for ESA medical

susieb wrote: I was informed in 2013 that I was migrating from SDA to ESA and was sent the ESA50 to fill out and return which we did. Saturday I recieved a letter with a date for a medical assessment on 6th October. I was talking to my sister and she raised a concern that the ESA50 was filled out 2 years ago and things are different now. I have a new GP who has referred me to see a Neurologist to help sort out the severe pain flare ups I get in the night. I have severe back and nerve pain after 3 operations on my lower back for the same prolapsed disc.
Will the person doing the assessment work from my 2 year old form or will they listen and record changes?

Have a look at the following

Invited to a face to face assessment but no recent ESA50 sent

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.