× Members

2 year wait for ESA medical

More
8 years 8 months ago #141332 by susiebrown
2 year wait for ESA medical was created by susiebrown
I was informed in 2013 that I was migrating from SDA to ESA and was sent the ESA50 to fill out and return which we did. Saturday I recieved a letter with a date for a medical assessment on 6th October. I was talking to my sister and she raised a concern that the ESA50 was filled out 2 years ago and things are different now. I have a new GP who has referred me to see a Neurologist to help sort out the severe pain flare ups I get in the night. I have severe back and nerve pain after 3 operations on my lower back for the same prolapsed disc.
Will the person doing the assessment work from my 2 year old form or will they listen and record changes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #141346 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2 year wait for ESA medical

susieb wrote: I was informed in 2013 that I was migrating from SDA to ESA and was sent the ESA50 to fill out and return which we did. Saturday I recieved a letter with a date for a medical assessment on 6th October. I was talking to my sister and she raised a concern that the ESA50 was filled out 2 years ago and things are different now. I have a new GP who has referred me to see a Neurologist to help sort out the severe pain flare ups I get in the night. I have severe back and nerve pain after 3 operations on my lower back for the same prolapsed disc.
Will the person doing the assessment work from my 2 year old form or will they listen and record changes?

Have a look at the following

Invited to a face to face assessment but no recent ESA50 sent

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris