× Members

ESA F21?

• sickandtiredofeverything
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #141402 by sickandtiredofeverything
ESA F21? was created by sickandtiredofeverything
Hi there looking for some advice if anyone can help!
Basically u sent my esa1 form on 14th September. ..have been signed off ib jobseekers since 15th September. ..thought I would have heard something by as have no money! Husband phoned esa just now who informed him he needs to full out a firm f21 as my husband is a student so will be in receipt of bursary but his bursary will not be through until end of Oct & the bursary office are looking for letters regarding what I'm getting from esa!!! So bit of a catch 22 lol...has anyone heard of this form f21 as I've searched and searched but cannot find any info!
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141412 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA F21?

sickandtiredofeverything wrote: Hi there looking for some advice if anyone can help!
Basically u sent my esa1 form on 14th September. ..have been signed off ib jobseekers since 15th September. ..thought I would have heard something by as have no money! Husband phoned esa just now who informed him he needs to full out a firm f21 as my husband is a student so will be in receipt of bursary but his bursary will not be through until end of Oct & the bursary office are looking for letters regarding what I'm getting from esa!!! So bit of a catch 22 lol...has anyone heard of this form f21 as I've searched and searched but cannot find any info!
Thanks in advance

I'm afraid I haven't heard of an F21 form and a search has not resulted in any result.

This does appear to be a Catch 22 as you say, my best advice is for your husband to try and contact the Student Advisory Service at the university he will be attending, they should have experience of this situation.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• sickandtiredofeverything
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #141436 by sickandtiredofeverything
Replied by sickandtiredofeverything on topic ESA F21?
Thank you Gordon!

My husband has gone this morning to the student welfare support so hopefully they can shed some light on it!

We will see in the next day or two what this form is all about ...would you like me to post how this works out just for anyone else in this situation?

Regards

More
8 years 6 months ago #141454 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA F21?

sickandtiredofeverything wrote: Thank you Gordon!

My husband has gone this morning to the student welfare support so hopefully they can shed some light on it!

We will see in the next day or two what this form is all about ...would you like me to post how this works out just for anyone else in this situation?

Regards

We do have a fair number of members who are students themselves or have children that are and receiving benefits, so if you don't mind doing so I think it will help others.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.