× Members

ESA medical

More
8 years 6 months ago #141541 by Barbara Bothered
ESA medical was created by Barbara Bothered
Thank you with all my heart for all the help via reading this site!!!! Had my medical assessment! Still no word on outcome! Had dole appointment yesterday so they can support me in getting back to work???? Wtf? I have copd,exacerbated asthma and degenerative back condition that all lost me my career with the unsupportive NHS! So I hardly qualify for a job??? The world gone mad!!!! However, the sarky lady who informed me my appointment had actually been cancelled due to advisor being iIl haha informed me I am in support group! Will have to ring them! She says I have to go back in 6 wks to see if I'm fitter for voluntary or part time work?????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #141555 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA medical

Shitmagnet55 wrote: Thank you with all my heart for all the help via reading this site!!!! Had my medical assessment! Still no word on outcome! Had dole appointment yesterday so they can support me in getting back to work???? Wtf? I have copd,exacerbated asthma and degenerative back condition that all lost me my career with the unsupportive NHS! So I hardly qualify for a job??? The world gone mad!!!! However, the sarky lady who informed me my appointment had actually been cancelled due to advisor being iIl haha informed me I am in support group! Will have to ring them! She says I have to go back in 6 wks to see if I'm fitter for voluntary or part time work?????

A tentative congratulations but you need to wait for the Decision Letter for confirmation.

If you have been placed in the Support Group then you would not be required to attend any future WFIs and there is absolutely no requirement for you to consider voluntary or part time work.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.