× Members

PIP Assessment

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #141582 by ElLoco
PIP Assessment was created by ElLoco
Hello,

Can you tell me please, is it usual to be asked to attend two assessments for PIP, within 3 days of each other and, at two different centres? Thanks for your assistance.

Best Regards,

El
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141584 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Assessment
Hi El and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this link should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

It does sound as if someone has made a boo-boo somewhere along the line, although it is possible that the first appointment has been changed. I suggest you contact the assessment provider and clarify which appointment you should attend.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #141586 by ElLoco
Replied by ElLoco on topic PIP Assessment
Hi Mrs Huntyback,

Thanks for your reply. The person spoken to on the phone said that both assessments need to be attended. Of course it's quite possible that person could be wrong - should a request be made to talk to someone higher-up?

I have been on the forum before but, sometime ago, thank you for the welcome though :)

El

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #141590 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Assessment

ElLoco wrote: Hi Mrs Huntyback,

Thanks for your reply. The person spoken to on the phone said that both assessments need to be attended. Of course it's quite possible that person could be wrong - should a request be made to talk to someone higher-up?

I have been on the forum before but, sometime ago, thank you for the welcome though :)

El

Ring them back, there is no requirement for two assessments, in fact having two would undoubtedly lead to confusion on everybody's part.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta, ElLoco

More
8 years 6 months ago #141593 by ElLoco
Replied by ElLoco on topic PIP Assessment

Gordon wrote:

ElLoco wrote: Hi Mrs Huntyback,

El

Ring them back, there is no requirement for two assessments, in fact having two would undoubtedly lead to confusion on everybody's part.

Gordon

Will do! I'll let you know how it went.

Cheers,

El
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.