× Members

Here we go again!

More
8 years 6 months ago #141621 by little effie
Here we go again! was created by little effie
Have pip award til Jan 17 and have just had forms for reassement 8(
Decided last month to not get in touch about deterioration of condition as expecting forms Jan16 and wanted a few more weeks before the inevitable.
Oh well wish me luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141631 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Here we go again!

steffi wrote: Have pip award til Jan 17 and have just had forms for reassement 8(
Decided last month to not get in touch about deterioration of condition as expecting forms Jan16 and wanted a few more weeks before the inevitable.
Oh well wish me luck.

If your current award ends in mid January then I would expect you to have received the re-assessment forms about 20 weeks in advance of that to allow time for you to complete the PIP2 form and for an assessment to be arranged and held, so that a Decision can be made before your current award ends.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #141637 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Here we go again!
Good luck Steffi!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: little effie

More
8 years 6 months ago #141652 by little effie
Replied by little effie on topic Here we go again!
Hi Gordon
I thought as my award ends in Jan 2017 which is 15 months away to get the forms next Jan which would give them 12 months before award ends not this early.
Oh well back to the guides.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141659 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Here we go again!

steffi wrote: Hi Gordon
I thought as my award ends in Jan 2017 which is 15 months away to get the forms next Jan which would give them 12 months before award ends not this early.
Oh well back to the guides.

Sorry, for some reason I treated it as renewing on 17 January 2016 :blush:

Yes, normally the DWP should have contacted you in January 2016 for a claim renewing in January 2017, however, the PIP legislation allows them to re-assess claim at any time and for any reason, so there is nothing you can do but respond in detail.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: little effie

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.