× Members

POSTING ESA50 FORM AND EVIDENCE

More
8 years 7 months ago #141653 by looneytunes2001
POSTING ESA50 FORM AND EVIDENCE was created by looneytunes2001
Hello

I have just spent almost 2 weeks filling out the ESA50 form with help from your guides, and gathering reports etc, and now I find I cannot fit everything in the envelope!

Any idea what other's have done? What it be ok to put the replied paid envelope on the front of a larger envelope? Just that I am worried it will not get there ok!

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #141660 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic POSTING ESA50 FORM AND EVIDENCE

looneytunes2001 wrote: Hello

I have just spent almost 2 weeks filling out the ESA50 form with help from your guides, and gathering reports etc, and now I find I cannot fit everything in the envelope!

Any idea what other's have done? What it be ok to put the replied paid envelope on the front of a larger envelope? Just that I am worried it will not get there ok!

Thanks

See

ESA50 too big for the envelope

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: looneytunes2001

More
8 years 7 months ago #141670 by hicky1
Replied by hicky1 on topic POSTING ESA50 FORM AND EVIDENCE
hi i recently sent my daughters ESA50 in a large envelope as loads of medical evidence and i used the online version i copied the address exactly and sent it recorded delivery. i tracked it and it had been signed for but phoned maximus to double check and lady told me it had been received and was now with the doctors that was a week ago.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris