× Members

POSTING ESA50 FORM AND EVIDENCE

More
8 years 6 months ago #141653 by looneytunes2001
POSTING ESA50 FORM AND EVIDENCE was created by looneytunes2001
Hello

I have just spent almost 2 weeks filling out the ESA50 form with help from your guides, and gathering reports etc, and now I find I cannot fit everything in the envelope!

Any idea what other's have done? What it be ok to put the replied paid envelope on the front of a larger envelope? Just that I am worried it will not get there ok!

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141660 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic POSTING ESA50 FORM AND EVIDENCE

looneytunes2001 wrote: Hello

I have just spent almost 2 weeks filling out the ESA50 form with help from your guides, and gathering reports etc, and now I find I cannot fit everything in the envelope!

Any idea what other's have done? What it be ok to put the replied paid envelope on the front of a larger envelope? Just that I am worried it will not get there ok!

Thanks

See

ESA50 too big for the envelope

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: looneytunes2001

More
8 years 6 months ago #141670 by hicky1
Replied by hicky1 on topic POSTING ESA50 FORM AND EVIDENCE
hi i recently sent my daughters ESA50 in a large envelope as loads of medical evidence and i used the online version i copied the address exactly and sent it recorded delivery. i tracked it and it had been signed for but phoned maximus to double check and lady told me it had been received and was now with the doctors that was a week ago.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.