× Members

Had my pip assessment

More
8 years 7 months ago #141671 by Jane
Had my pip assessment was created by Jane
Just wanted to say i had my pip assessment through capita & it was in my home. The chap stayed about 2 hours. I was so nervous about the scandals ive heard, that i asked if he would read everything back to me that he writes on his laptop, in case i forget to tell him something important. He said of course i will.

& at one point i asked if he thought theyd let me have the pip. He said " definitely for the mobility, youll get the top rate for that" but couldnt say about the care bit. He Did ask what dla i currently receive.

The other thing, is he said the application i sent to dwp for pip was supposed to have reached him from them 5 days before seeing me, but due to comp blips, he still hadnt had it. So he looked thru my kept copies & asked to take them away with him & promised to post it back thru my letterbox soon. Really hope i get it back,

I think it went ok, was a long session & i was so anxious about it. & so shattered at the end that i forget to get him to read it all back!

I'd never have applied i dont think if i didnt get the help from this site. So big thank yous for that. Will wait & see on the result now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 7 months ago #141837 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Had my pip assessment
Great to hear of your positive experience.
I really hope you get the copies back as well :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris