× Members

Had my pip assessment

More
8 years 6 months ago #141671 by Jane
Had my pip assessment was created by Jane
Just wanted to say i had my pip assessment through capita & it was in my home. The chap stayed about 2 hours. I was so nervous about the scandals ive heard, that i asked if he would read everything back to me that he writes on his laptop, in case i forget to tell him something important. He said of course i will.

& at one point i asked if he thought theyd let me have the pip. He said " definitely for the mobility, youll get the top rate for that" but couldnt say about the care bit. He Did ask what dla i currently receive.

The other thing, is he said the application i sent to dwp for pip was supposed to have reached him from them 5 days before seeing me, but due to comp blips, he still hadnt had it. So he looked thru my kept copies & asked to take them away with him & promised to post it back thru my letterbox soon. Really hope i get it back,

I think it went ok, was a long session & i was so anxious about it. & so shattered at the end that i forget to get him to read it all back!

I'd never have applied i dont think if i didnt get the help from this site. So big thank yous for that. Will wait & see on the result now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago #141837 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Had my pip assessment
Great to hear of your positive experience.
I really hope you get the copies back as well :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.