× Members

Descriptors

More
8 years 6 months ago #141679 by neptuno
Descriptors was created by neptuno
When completing ESA and PIP forms describing how your condition affects you as supported by your medical evidence, is it then acceptable to put something like....

"and I believe this meets your criteria to be awarded **points for this activity " ?

The aim is not to offend the DMs by telling them how to do their job properly (no, actually it is

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago #141695 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Descriptors

neptuno wrote: When completing ESA and PIP forms describing how your condition affects you as supported by your medical evidence, is it then acceptable to put something like....

"and I believe this meets your criteria to be awarded **points for this activity " ?

The aim is not to offend the DMs by telling them how to do their job properly (no, actually it is

Hi n,

I would not worry about "offending a DM" !!

You are perfectly within your rights to clarify how and why you feel that you score points, with respect to the appropriate descriptors.

As a lot of the DM's are now poorly trained, bumped up Admin Officers, providing such detail can only enhance your chances.

Don't be afraid to "spell it out" for them.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.