× Members

Dla to pip

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #141687 by Margaret290757
Dla to pip was created by Margaret290757
: I am a life time award Dla and have now been made to apply for pip. To get Dla in the first place was so stressful and I felt like I had to turn myself inside out to get it and now have to turn myself outside out to apply for pip. So unfair. I took advice from the advice you have given on the site and completed the form. Hoping I will get pip without any Hassle. It would be great to have someone help you fight this process as it's very tiring.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141714 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Dla to pip
Thanks for keeping us up to date Margaret, fingers crossed for you!

By the way, don't forget that moderators are only guaranteed to be on-line to approve members' posts between 14.00 - 15.30 and 20.00 - 21.30 Monday - Friday. Please do not make duplicate posts as this just slows down the process when we are on-line. I will delete your other post so that we keep everything in one place :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.