× Members

DLA to PIP

More
8 years 6 months ago #141704 by mobbba
DLA to PIP was created by mobbba
In the newsletter out today it states ''In this edition we learn that all working age DLA claimants with lifetime awards can now be forced to apply for PIP;''

Where will I fit into this? I have a lifetime award, I am 65 and receive my state pension.

Which category will I come into?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141720 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP

mobbba wrote: In the newsletter out today it states ''In this edition we learn that all working age DLA claimants with lifetime awards can now be forced to apply for PIP;''

Where will I fit into this? I have a lifetime award, I am 65 and receive my state pension.

Which category will I come into?

Thanks

If you were under 65 on 8 April 2013 then you will be invited to claim PIP, even if you are now over 65.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.