× Members

Denied for the second time

• sarah
  • Topic Author
8 years 6 months ago #141707 by sarah
Denied for the second time was created by sarah
0 points for someone with bipolar, borderline personality disorder, fuchs dystrophy, anxiety, severe depression and numerous other heath conditions, i don't know what more we can prove, she cant cope with the idea of a court appeal and i cant push it as she had made suicide attempts over stress in the past. She is having a cornea replacement operation in 3 weeks so i am completely stuck to what to do now, should we reapply after her surgery? i was thinking of getting copies of all her medical records off the gp? This is the second time we have applied , the second reconsideration that was still refused, last time we where 2 points away from being awarded this time she got 0 even though her condition is worse. We applied before i found this site so maybe 3rd time lucky? any advice would be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141724 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Denied for the second time

sarah wrote: 0 points for someone with bipolar, borderline personality disorder, fuchs dystrophy, anxiety, severe depression and numerous other heath conditions, i don't know what more we can prove, she cant cope with the idea of a court appeal and i cant push it as she had made suicide attempts over stress in the past. She is having a cornea replacement operation in 3 weeks so i am completely stuck to what to do now, should we reapply after her surgery? i was thinking of getting copies of all her medical records off the gp? This is the second time we have applied , the second reconsideration that was still refused, last time we where 2 points away from being awarded this time she got 0 even though her condition is worse. We applied before i found this site so maybe 3rd time lucky? any advice would be great.

One common theme we have seen from members who have struggled to claim PIP is that they have failed to properly understand the criteria against which they are being assessed against and therefore have not addressed all of the elements required to score points, so I would have a good read of the PIP Claim guide and in necessary tick of each element as you work through your answers.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.