× Members

Really scared by IDS's planned changes to ESA

More
8 years 6 months ago #141717 by Asbo
Hi

I'm really worried about what changes IDS will make to ESA and the rumours that he will scrap the 'exceptional circumstances' route to the Support Group and what he says about disabled people having to work their way out of poverty. Which bit of passing the WCA does he not understand? I can't believe that he is still forging ahead even when he is under investigation by the UN.

:(
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 6 months ago #141726 by Gordon

Asbo wrote: Hi

I'm really worried about what changes IDS will make to ESA and the rumours that he will scrap the 'exceptional circumstances' route to the Support Group and what he says about disabled people having to work their way out of poverty. Which bit of passing the WCA does he not understand? I can't believe that he is still forging ahead even when he is under investigation by the UN.

:(

At the moment this is nothing but talk and nothing more.

Locked to prevent a discussion

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.