× Members

DLA to PIP

More
8 years 6 months ago #141774 by Tim
DLA to PIP was created by Tim
Hi all
I am seeking some advice on the amount of supporting evidence I need to send with my completed P I P form I am a 67 year old pensioner at present on D L A I am under 3 consultants which has acumilated quite a lot of reports on my state of health over the past 10 years what I'm asking what amount of evidence do I need to submit on my first application for PIP many thanks

Tim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago #141791 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic DLA to PIP
Our experience so far suggests the more evidence you provide the better.
However it may be best to limit yourself to the last year or two or three depending on how many reports you have in the timeframe.
Of course it would probably be best to send at least one report from each consultant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.