× Members

Finding an advocate to attend an appeal with me.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141777 by Michala
Just wondering if you are able to advise who I would be best contacting to find an advocate to accompany me to the appeal please?

I have already been in contact with my local CAB regarding my original decision and the gentleman that I spoke too was far from helpful. Would you suggest I go back to them or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Michala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago #141793 by foss27
I would go back to the CAB if it were me.
Hopefully there would be someone else to help you. You could ask to speak to the manager and report your first experience of using them.
Perhaps your local library has details of voluntary groups or organisations that could help you.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141827 by slugsta
Michala, you can try a web search using 'welfare advice' and your postcode or town as a starting point.

Where to get advice?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.