× Members

declaring changes

More
8 years 6 months ago #141795 by magpiejoe08
declaring changes was created by magpiejoe08
:huh: when I receive my works pension next year I know I have to inform the dwp if i'm still on esa, but do I inform the industrial injuries and reduced earnings departments as well? thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141806 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic declaring changes

magpiejoe08 wrote: :huh: when I receive my works pension next year I know I have to inform the dwp if i'm still on esa, but do I inform the industrial injuries and reduced earnings departments as well? thank you

You need to inform each department, I don't believe that your IIDB will be effected, but I'm unclear on whether Reduced Earnings Allowance will treat your pension as income.

We can't give detailed financial advice on the forum so you might want to get face to face advice from a trained advisor to understand what effect your pension will have on your benefits.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.