× Members

How long should I wait for my pip form after call

More
8 years 6 months ago #142018 by Johninpain
Hi just a quick question how long should I wait after calling the DWP for my pip form they sent me a letter end sept saying I needed to call them and claim by the 8/10 so I phoned the same day they said I would be sent a form to fill out but I am still waiting should I give it more time or chase them up?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142029 by Gordon

Johninpain wrote: Hi just a quick question how long should I wait after calling the DWP for my pip form they sent me a letter end sept saying I needed to call them and claim by the 8/10 so I phoned the same day they said I would be sent a form to fill out but I am still waiting should I give it more time or chase them up?

Thank you

It should not take the DWP more than two weeks to send the form out, so if it has been longer then you should contact them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johninpain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.