× Members

confusion

More
8 years 6 months ago #142068 by Molly
confusion was created by Molly
Hi
Can anybody advise me please,I have joined as a member but due to my condition I,m getting confused about how to use this forum.am I allowed to ask a question on here ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142072 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic confusion

mandy30 wrote: Hi
Can anybody advise me please,I have joined as a member but due to my condition I,m getting confused about how to use this forum.am I allowed to ask a question on here ?

You just have :)

The forum is for questions about your claims or how the benefits that you are or might claim operate.

We can't answer every question although we try and then are some that we won't but ask way and we will do our best to help.

Just so you are aware, all posts are pre-moderated before they appear in the forum so it can be a while between you posting and it appearing in the forum, also Mods are normally only online between 2pm and 3:30pm and 8pm and 9:30pm.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.