× Members

Speedy Renewal in Northern Ireland

More
8 years 6 months ago #142083 by mmpkelly1
Speedy Renewal in Northern Ireland was created by mmpkelly1
There doesn't appear to be a backlog of ESA in NI. I received the Esa50 with return date of last Friday 9th October. I posted it on Monday 5/10/15 recorded delivery & it was signed as received 6/10/15. Yesterday I received my decision in a letter dated 7/10/15 which places me in support group again for another 3years without a medical!

Making the best of a bad lot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago #142093 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Speedy Renewal in Northern Ireland
Great news.
If only the rest of the Uk was as efficient.....

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago #142094 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Speedy Renewal in Northern Ireland
Hi N,

Congratulations on The SG renewal !! :cheer:

bro58

More
8 years 6 months ago #142112 by mmpkelly1
Replied by mmpkelly1 on topic Speedy Renewal in Northern Ireland
Could not have completed the ESA 50 without the B&W guides! Even though I have "multiple comorbities" including MS, the anxiety felt on receipt of the form is incredible. Thankfully I have good medical evidence, including the fact that I was medically retired from the civil service aged 34!

Making the best of a bad lot!

More
8 years 6 months ago #142115 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Speedy Renewal in Northern Ireland
Crikey, that was speedy!

Congratulations on the ESA award Nini and thanks for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmpkelly1

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.