× Members

pip mr success

More
8 years 6 months ago #142103 by norman21
pip mr success was created by norman21
Hi all
Just wanted to let you know I finally got pip standard care on reconsideration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago #142108 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic pip mr success

norman21 wrote: Hi all
Just wanted to let you know I finally got pip standard care on reconsideration

Hi n21,

Congratulations on the successful PIP MR !!

Thanks for letting us know ! :)

bro58

More
8 years 6 months ago #142119 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip mr success
That is great news, especially as we haven't heard of many successful MRs

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #142134 by norman21
Replied by norman21 on topic pip mr success
Hi yes ,

missed some of my post i wanted to say thanks for all your advice

and also as i think it may have helped my case, i complained to atos and to the dwp that the original decision was made without taking any medical evidence into account !
i supplied current and relevant evidence but they even said at my pip they had not read it and the original decision maker also felt it was not relevant ?
so i believe the complaint may have helped them to actually take it into account as the mr said they had based their decision including my medical evidence this time around
i am so relieved - as i know mr success rates are low as was expecting to have to go all the way to an appeal
i got 1 point short of enhanced and will be reviewed in 2 years but still glad to have a breather ( although esa will be up for review soon ekk )

thanks to you all at b and w :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58, Angela , slugsta, Suze B

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.