× Members

Page 4 ATOS medical report missing

More
8 years 6 months ago #142125 by fluffy25
Page 4 ATOS medical report missing was created by fluffy25
Does anyone know what should be on page 4 of ATOS medical report as it seems to be missing from my wifes copy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142128 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Page 4 ATOS medical report missing

fluffy25 wrote: Does anyone know what should be on page 4 of ATOS medical report as it seems to be missing from my wifes copy

It seems to be a common problem., I believe the office is trying to find out what is on this page, but have not got back to me yet, I'll chase them and post if they have heard anything.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #142131 by fluffy25
Replied by fluffy25 on topic Page 4 ATOS medical report missing
Many Thanks

We are expected by DWP to submit a MR without a complete report yet am sure if we all just left out pages of the 'How your disability affects you' form then the dwp would just not assess the claim at all! 1 rule for 1 and another for the DWP

I heard a funny story last week-

An ATOS report stated 'claimant had abnormal Goat' obviously a typo..... Gait

Yet the dwp decision maker stated in his Justification for decision- Only approved animal Aids can be taken into account such as Sight/hearing Dogs!! What? Did he really believe that the claimant attended the medical with a Goat not just any Goat but an abnormal one at that lol

• apricot
8 years 6 months ago #142183 by apricot
Replied by apricot on topic Page 4 ATOS medical report missing
Thanks for the much-needed laugh, fluffy!

Good luck with your p4 and MR.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142208 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Page 4 ATOS medical report missing
Fluffy

We believe that this is a problem only effecting ATOS, the Capita reports that we have seen appear to be complete, the missing page is a continuation box for the social and occupational history,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142210 by wotnot
Replied by wotnot on topic Page 4 ATOS medical report missing
I have Page 4 missing in my report also. I worked out that it was a page numbering issue but would there be any mileage in using it in the appeal as the numbering being incorrect even if no pages are actually missing? On its own not a good ground for appeal but as an additional tool to prove unreliability maybe?
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.