× Members

esa reassessment

More
8 years 6 months ago #142141 by intrested
esa reassessment was created by intrested
I wonder if you could help , with this forum s help I was susseful in my transfer from sda to esa support group last feb
I did not get any letters telling how long for so today my daughter phoned them to seeif they knew when I would be called again , this is what they toldher , your mum has an idefinate aword and will get a letter in about 36 months to see if circumstances are still the same .
so do you think this means it a three year award?
thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago #142149 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic esa reassessment
You have an indefinite award but that doesn't mean you will never be assessed again.
It did under the old system but now it means you will be reassessed at some point. It is debateable whether this will actually happen as the system collapses under its own weight of MRs, appeals and incompetence.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142180 by intrested
Replied by intrested on topic esa reassessment
Just to say a big thank you to you all for taking some off the stress out of what is a very difficult process , a great job done by all of you .
Thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.