× Members

illigal assessment

More
8 years 6 months ago #142147 by marie
illigal assessment was created by marie
Hi my MP has been in contact with pip dwp, she has demanded a reconsideration by tomorrow.

she told them they had done an illegal assessment. i won a tribunal 2012 mobility. pip used all my medical notes to refuse me mobility dates 2008,2009,2011,2012, its illegal which is not eligible to use because they should have used information after the tribunal. 20012. it was a new case that i won. my medical notes from march 2012,2013,2014,2015. only should have been used, do not be fooled they ask for historic notes, which is illegal only if you have already been awarded by a tribunal.

and their discrepancy in the reports, they wrote about my left arm, being unable to be used, when in fact it is in my right arm i have problems and frozen shoulder along with eight other parts of my body been full of arthritis, also the pip lied and said i walked 50 mtrs when in fact i could not they had to move the assessing office to the nearer area. and they did not have a wheel chair which is again illegal. they are trapping disabled people. my doctors note states i have to be helped by my daughter to bath and she dresses me and cooks for me.. my MP said if they do not reconsider it will go to tribunal and mp will go with me, and she said believe me you will be embarrassed

so all those who have been misled by pip dwp go to your mp they know all the ins and out and of coarse this site. NERVER STOP LEARNING

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago #142152 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic illigal assessment
I'm glad to hear of your helpful MP.
Good luck with your case.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142153 by fluffy25
Replied by fluffy25 on topic illigal assessment
Sounds like your MP is going to be very helpful for you

I do believe that it is expected for government buildings etc to have wheelchair access but was unaware that by law they must provide actual wheelchairs? It was my thinking that should a claimant require a wheelchair they are to bring there own so they are assessed as being a wheelchair user thus aiding there claim

More
8 years 6 months ago #142165 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic illigal assessment

fluffy25 wrote: Sounds like your MP is going to be very helpful for you

I do believe that it is expected for government buildings etc to have wheelchair access but was unaware that by law they must provide actual wheelchairs? It was my thinking that should a claimant require a wheelchair they are to bring there own so they are assessed as being a wheelchair user thus aiding there claim

PIP does not assess a claimants usage of a wheelchair, only their ability to stand and walk.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.