× Members

ESA EVIDENCE

• thomasnireland
  • Topic Author
8 years 6 months ago #142158 by thomasnireland
ESA SUCCESS THANK YOU!!! was created by thomasnireland
hi im having loads of trouble getting evidence of my illness,can you give me any advice on how to get more evidence on my conditions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142171 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA SUCCESS THANK YOU!!!
Thomas

Please don't post on the end of other members topics it just makes it harder for us to support you.

Have you spoken to your GP about your situation, they may be prepared to help you with your new claim?

Even if they do, you can request copies of your medical records from your GP practice. See

Requesting your medical records

Charging for medical records

You can also do this for any hospital records that may be held, but it is worth checking those at your GP practice first as they may already have the information on file.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.