× Members

PIP Tribunal Tomorrow

More
8 years 6 months ago #142235 by suze_dee
PIP Tribunal Tomorrow was created by suze_dee
Well as the title says, my PIP tribunal has finally rolled around and I am feeling so nervous about it. I have read as much as I can through all of my paperwork but my head is now spinning and I'm doubting myself and thinking I will get no-where.

I have long standing ME/CFS and a shorter dx of Fibromyalgia plus depression/anxiety. I feel that the ATOS examiner who came to my home must have been listening to a different radio channel when I was explaining how I felt. I wrote in length at the time of the mandatory reconsideration explaining the areas that I felt I was misrepresented on but they still upheld the original award of lower rate daily living and nothing on mobility.

Any advice on tomorrow that would be helpful, points to remember etc I would be very grateful for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142237 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Tribunal Tomorrow
Suze

If you have been through your paperwork then my best advice, assuming you are capable, is to find a good film and enjoy your evening and do what ever you need to do to try and get a good night's sleep, although from my own experience that was a lot easier to say than to do.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Lizziebobs
8 years 5 months ago #144096 by Lizziebobs
Replied by Lizziebobs on topic PIP Tribunal Tomorrow
Just wondering how you got on with this? I have the same conditions as you but also a spinal condition and I have my appeal on Monday. Welfare rights said there have not been many PIP appeals yet so there isn't sufficient data on success rates for my particular conditions. It would be helpful if you could remember some of the questions you were asked! I hope your appeal was successful!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.