× Members

address for for sending additional info to maximus

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142264 by hicky1
hi i need to send some additional info to maximus for a esa claim but i forgot to note the address down when i sent the esa50 questionnaire off. i no for us its wolverhampton but can't remember anything else. anyone any idea before i ring them tomorrow
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #142266 by

hicky1 wrote: hi i need to send some additional info to maximus for a esa claim but i forgot to note the address down when i sent the esa50 questionnaire off. i no for us its wolverhampton but can't remember anything else. anyone any idea before i ring them tomorrow

Hi h1,

You would be best advised to : Contact The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (Maximus) to ensure that you have the correct postal address.

Sending Documents to the DWP, ATOS, Capita or Maximus.

If it turns out that you have to attend a face to face, you could also take a copy along and hand it to the Assessor before the start of your assessment to ensure that it is placed on your file and taken into account.

bro58

More
8 years 6 months ago #142281 by hicky1
Thank you i emailed them and a senior manager emailed me back and said i could email it to her and she would forward it to the relevant office. At least i have proof that i sent it and proof that they said they would send it on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.