PIP2 Form

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142355 by digitalrace
PIP2 Form was created by digitalrace
Hello
Is there a PDF version of PIP2 form?
Kind regards
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #142357 by
Replied by on topic PIP2 Form

commited wrote: Hello
Is there a PDF version of PIP2 form?
Kind regards

Hi c,

I am afraid not !

Mainly due to the fact that The PIP 2 Form that you will receive through the post has a unique Barcode on it that directly ties the form to your individual PIP claim.

Therefore, only that PIP 2 can be used.

However, to ease time constraints due to any deadlines given once you start the process, you could download and save the Specimen PIP 2 Form from the link below, and make a start now :

Specimen PIP 2 "How your Disability affects You" Form.

Or

Sample PIP 2 Form.

Remember, the PIP 2 Form that you eventually receive through the post Must be the one returned to The DWP.

There is nothing to stop you now referring to the specimen PIP 2, but typing your responses to the relevant questions on separate A4 sheets.

You should head each separate sheet with your Name, DOB, Date and NI Number and number each separate A4 1 of x, 2 of x, 3 of x, 4 of x, etc, etc, etc.

When you receive the proper PIP 2 through the post, you can simply write in the space provided for each particular question in the form, "See my response on separate added page number, 1 of x, 2 of x, 3 of x, etc, etc." (or words to that affect)

You can then attach the added A4 pages to the back of PIP 2 Form with your Barcode on it that arrived through the post, with Treasury Tags or something similar.

This will save you having to copy over all your responses once you receive the proper PIP 2 Form.

Remember, if you provide enough information with The PIP 2 Form, there may be no need for a face to face assessment.

You should use our : PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page) whilst filling in the PIP 2 Form.

See also : PIP Self Test

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

&

This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by .

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142407 by digitalrace
Replied by digitalrace on topic PIP2 Form
Hello
Attempting to complete PIP2 form in anticipation of reassessment from current DLA award.
I have 4 questions:

1.Reading PIP guides I notice that terms 'majority of the time' and 'frequently' are not mentioned as much as they are in ESA and DLA guides. Is this because these terms are not relevant to PIP? If not might I use ( if it is the case) terms such as '7 days'or'all day' or 'all of the time'?

2.Question 3 of PIP Preparing Food. Should I mention use of microwave to heat ready meals or will this lose me points?

3. Question 5. of PIP Managing Treatments. Is this also about problems with attendinding therapy appointments outside the home or is it just about medication and treatments inside the home? Also does 'Monitoring mental state' mean a person who currently monitors my mental state like the Psychiatrist that I see?

4.Would I get SDP ( as I do now for MRC DLA) for standard rate living component of PIP?

Kind Regards
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Irisheyes53

More
8 years 6 months ago #142414 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP2 Form
Hi C,

1)Yes, PIP still looks at what you can do for the majority of the time. It also looks at whether you can do things reliably and safely.

2) You should explain your abilities and limitations as they are.

3) This looks as the treatments and therapies that you undertake at home.

4) If nothing else has changed, you would still get your SDP

PIP help for claimants

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: digitalrace

More
8 years 6 months ago #142422 by digitalrace
Replied by digitalrace on topic PIP2 Form
Thanks for your usual prompt and helpful reply. One further question. Is it advisable to actually use specific terms such 'safely' and 'reliably'?
Kind regards

More
8 years 6 months ago #142431 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP2 Form

commited wrote: Thanks for your usual prompt and helpful reply. One further question. Is it advisable to actually use specific terms such 'safely' and 'reliably'?
Kind regards

If you want the assessor and the Decision Maker to take account of them then you need to include these phrases where relevant in your answers.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: digitalrace

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.