× Members

pip award

More
8 years 6 months ago #141663 by robm
pip success was created by robm
hi just to let you know l have been awarded enhanced care and standard mobility l was on low rate dla for care and mobility so l have had quite a large increase also that's been a very quick turn around from start to finish less than 2 months got the award after only 6 working days from the initial assessment also finally to add l did not wait for the dwp to contact me has my postcode was chosen for the transfer from dla has l was on an indefinite award

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #141664 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip success

robm wrote: hi just to let you know l have been awarded enhanced care and standard mobility l was on low rate dla for care and mobility so l have had quite a large increase also that's been a very quick turn around from start to finish less than 2 months got the award after only 6 working days from the initial assessment also finally to add l did not wait for the dwp to contact me has my postcode was chosen for the transfer from dla has l was on an indefinite award

Congratulations on the award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #141667 by robm
Replied by robm on topic pip success

Gordon wrote:

robm wrote: hi just to let you know l have been awarded enhanced care and standard mobility l was on low rate dla for care and mobility so l have had quite a large increase also that's been a very quick turn around from start to finish less than 2 months got the award after only 6 working days from the initial assessment also finally to add l did not wait for the dwp to contact me has my postcode was chosen for the transfer from dla has l was on an indefinite award

Congratulations on the award.

Gordon

sorry forgot to tell you that the length of the award is for 4 years once again many thanks for the sage advice on this site

More
8 years 6 months ago #142385 by robm
Replied by robm on topic pip award
hi again got a good pip award the other week but got the letter the other day and was looking at the points that l have been awarded now l have really bad bladder problems and as a result l have to wear pads and may l say l use about 6 or 7 daily but to ones great dismay decision maker did not give me one single point it just goes to show you that there is no ryme nor reason to the dwp did get enchanced rate for care and standard for mobility
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.