× Members

severe disability ptemium

More
8 years 6 months ago #142391 by ray charles
severe disability ptemium was created by ray charles
Hi folks!
Sorry to bother you all again. I have just received a form to complete, following being moved from DLA to PIP, regarding "Extra Money-Severe Disability Premium". I live alone, do not have a partner, do not have a carer and I am not registered blind.These are the main questions the form is asking of me.
I have never heard of this before.
Can any one advise me what it is all about?
Are they offering me extra money?
Are they, covertly, trying to take money from me?
Is it compulsory for me to return the form?
Any advice would be most appreciated.

Cheers Ray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142396 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic severe disability ptemium
DWP are wondering whether you are entitled to extra premiums. From what you have said, you might be (if you are also entitled to Income Related benefits).

ESA Premiums

As a rule, it is always best to comply with these requests from DWP rather than giving them an excuse to stop payment!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ray charles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.