× Members

ESA Decision Letter

More
8 years 6 months ago #142423 by Goodlife
ESA Decision Letter was created by Goodlife
Just noticed that my husband's ESA decision letter, last page where it quotes amounts payable has the following as the last sentence :-

"The amounts on this page apply from 28th July 2015 to 30th November 2015".

My husband made a claim on 23rd July 2015 and the decision was made on 13th October 2015 to place him in the WRAG. He has been told that would be for a period of twelve months until 12th October 2016.

I know they can do a review at any time and that because he is CB based then his payments would stop in July 2016 if he hasn't been able to get back to work. I just don't understand why the November 2015 date has been put on. Is this normal? or should we be concerned?

He doesnt want to go to Appeal the decision although I have sent off for the DWP evidence (using the brilliant guide and letter on this site).

If DWP is thinking of some sort of intervention at end November then I might persuade him to look at a Mandatory Reconsideration etc.

Any thoughts welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142432 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Decision Letter
Babydoll

The date in November is for DWP administrative purposes only and does not indicate that your husband will be re-assessed then, it's actually related to the payment of the Christmas Bonus.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #142495 by Goodlife
Replied by Goodlife on topic ESA Decision Letter
Cheers Gordon you are a star. Big sigh of relief. Thanks again.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.