× Members

ESA Assessments

More
8 years 6 months ago #142524 by paulina
ESA Assessments was created by paulina
Can anyone help? I have had an assessment which got stopped because I needed to be seen by a doctor only, so I got the appointment, went there and they were running so far behind that they cancelled and rearranged again, I went to the third appointment yesterday,
and yet again they were running late, and because I could only be seen by a doctor the chances were that if I stayed and waited anything from 45 mins to a couple of hours they still couldn't guarantee, that I would be seen by the end of the day, so yet again, it was cancelled and now waiting for a forth appointment.
Where can I complain and is there any kind of automatic qualifying due to the amount of rearranged appointments or failure to comply
many thanks
Pauline

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142526 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Assessments

pauline wrote: Can anyone help? I have had an assessment which got stopped because I needed to be seen by a doctor only, so I got the appointment, went there and they were running so far behind that they cancelled and rearranged again, I went to the third appointment yesterday,
and yet again they were running late, and because I could only be seen by a doctor the chances were that if I stayed and waited anything from 45 mins to a couple of hours they still couldn't guarantee, that I would be seen by the end of the day, so yet again, it was cancelled and now waiting for a forth appointment.
Where can I complain and is there any kind of automatic qualifying due to the amount of rearranged appointments or failure to comply
many thanks
Pauline

I'm sorry but there is no automatic qualification, as an assessment is required, your claim cannot progress until you attend one.

To make a complaint, follow the links on the following

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.