× Members

Hi every one happy happy happy

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142562 by marie
Hi every one happy happy happy was created by marie
hi as i have up dated you with my pip illegal assessment. my mp got in contact with capita who investigated my case and the assessment centre, and has apologised for my case and has over ruled the pip assessment and has awarded me enhanced both components, indefinitely. the centre is now being investigated for the entrapment for disabled people so DISABLED PEOPLE NOT ONLY DID I WIN MY CASE BUT THE CENTRE HAS TO BE CHANGED TO SUIT DISABLED PEOPLE YA YA YA YA YA IT WAS WORTH ALL THE STRESS AND ILLNESS I HAVE TO MAKE THIS STAND BECAUSE IT EFFECTS OTHER DISABLED PEOPLE. YOU MUST STAND IF YOUR TELLING THE TRUTH IT WILL PREVAIL
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142568 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Hi every one happy happy happy
That's great news Marie! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know :)

I know you are happy and excited but please may ask you not to post entirely in 'upper case' as this causes problems for members with visual difficulties who rely on assistive technology to access the forum?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• apricot
8 years 6 months ago #142617 by apricot
Replied by apricot on topic Hi every one happy happy happy
Wow, that's brilliant!!! Congratulations! It is so good to hear this! Thanks for sharing it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.