× Members

PIP Mental health

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142574 by Just me098
PIP Mental health was created by Just me098
Hiya,

Has anyone who suffers with Mental health illness received enhanced rates on both components or know of anyone who has?
Was it difficult to get aswell?

Thanks
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142601 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Mental health
Hi J,

We certainly have members who have been awarded PIP for mental health problems although I can't remember the level of everyone's awards. I will leave people to speak for themselves...

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #142610 by fluffy25
Replied by fluffy25 on topic PIP Mental health
My wife has several mental health conditions, she was on dla high rate for both but when moved to pip she was awarded standard care and no mobility

More
8 years 6 months ago #142611 by robm
Replied by robm on topic PIP Mental health

JuSt me098 wrote: Hiya,

Has anyone who suffers with Mental health illness received enhanced rates on both components or know of anyone who has?
Was it difficult to get aswell?

Thanks

hi just got enhanced for care and standard for mobilty for 4 years and suffer two from mental health proplems aswell regards robm

More
8 years 6 months ago #142636 by fluffy25
Replied by fluffy25 on topic PIP Mental health
Hi robm, i have a quick question if thats ok. I am currently awaiting a second pip recondideration for my wife who was also on dla high rate care and mobility but has been put on pip standard care and no mobility. May i ask where the points you where awarded to get standard mobility awarded for the planning and following journey question (so for mental rather than physical health)? Thanks in advance

More
8 years 6 months ago #142716 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic PIP Mental health
I have mental health problems (SEAN, OCD and depression) - I was on DLA higher rate care, lower rate mobilty - I just got moved onto PIP and was given enhanced living but no mobility.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.