× Members

2nd MR agreed

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142587 by fluffy25
2nd MR agreed was created by fluffy25
Evening all hope everyone is well

After i tried to make a complaint to DWP complaints team (after several issues with pip process but mainly that wifes MR was done without awaiting our further info) i was asked to hold off on my complaint and allow the office that delt another chance so i agreed

I asked on monday for a case manager to call me and this morning i got said call and explained that the info sent was not used and it was explained to me that the info would need to be compelling to make a difference (compelling is my 2nd name lol) so i was given a fax no to send 20 pages (cost me £10 in the local copy shop mind). I then had a call back around an hour later to say info had got thru to there office and the case manager had looked at it but has now asked for the medical assessment provider to look at my arguments etc and answer a few questions b4 a new decision is made.....

How does that sound? Do you think they feel the info worthey of another MR or they just paying lip service and likely to just force a tribunal?
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142603 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic 2nd MR agreed
Hi fluffy,

The Decision Makers have no medical knowledge so it is not impossible that the HCP has been asked to comment on certain issues. The DWP did not have to give a second MR, so I suppose the fact that they did is mildly encouraging.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.