× Members

DLA - wrong application in bundle to courts

More
8 years 6 months ago #142588 by JB
Hi There,

So I had written on the forum in the past about my nightmare appeal for DLA, which is now nearly 3 years ongoing, briefly the DWP put in my bundle to the courts the wrong application which due to their lies resulted in me having to go to a tribunal on an application I did not appeal in the first place, this has been on going since 2013, the DWP finally admitted their mistake but had to take it all the way to Upper Tribunal, well just got the reply from the Upper Tribunal, who did agree that the first - tier tribunal erred in law, but has sent my case back to the first - tier tribunal on the grounds that my original appeal has not been heard, so yet again its a waiting game.
My question can I take action against the first - tier for their error in law in terms of recompense or should I wait until after another hearing, and can I verbalise my lack in confidence when I do get a date due to the fact of what has already happened. I just feel that I have been totally let down by the legal process as well as the DWP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142605 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA - wrong application in bundle to courts

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.