× Members

PIP assessment 17months wait

• shazz39
  • Topic Author
8 years 6 months ago #142614 by shazz39
PIP assessment 17months wait was created by shazz39
My husband is 66yrs old and had been on Motobility since2005.He was sent the new Pip forms in Feb14.He had his review in July this year and Lost His Full Motobility to Standard.I applied last year and was refused on the grounds I could walk 20metres but no more than 50.On my Crutches ..Sick of this government we can send billions in Aid Abroad ,but make our own vulnerable genuine people suffer.Its a disgrace. I Struggle to walk with my spine osteoporosis in both hips collapsed disc's scoliosis in my spine..Good luck to all who win their Assessments. I wish you well.shazz29..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142622 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP assessment 17months wait
Shazz

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the Decision made on your claims, we may be able to help if you want to challenge them!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.