× Members

Vicarious liability the DWP and ATOS

More
8 years 6 months ago #142689 by francis
Vicarious liability the DWP and ATOS was created by francis
Dear Moderators'
I am exploring, the concept of viarious liability and the DWP's relationship, with Atos and who is responsible for the actions' of Atos, or other Goverment Departments' etc... I feel that the main employer, the DWP or other state bodies etc... are responsible for contractors' actions'.

I refer to, the two stage test by, Mclachin J in the Supreme Court of Canada
(The Childrens Foundation v. Bazley [1999] 174 DLR 45

Have the Moderators', any other information or referal links' that could be of interest, in this very interesting and useful subject?
Regards
Francis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142691 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Vicarious liability the DWP and ATOS

francis wrote: Dear Moderators'
I am exploring, the concept of viarious liability and the DWP's relationship, with Atos and who is responsible for the actions' of Atos, or other Goverment Departments' etc... I feel that the main employer, the DWP or other state bodies etc... are responsible for contractors' actions'.

I refer to, the two stage test by, Mclachin J in the Supreme Court of Canada
(The Childrens Foundation v. Bazley [1999] 174 DLR 45

Have the Moderators', any other information or referal links' that could be of interest, in this very interesting and useful subject?
Regards
Francis.

I'm sorry but this is not an area that the Moderators can assist with, you might want to address your question to the site owner, they can be contacted at

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.