× Members

ESA[IR] and occupational pension.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142718 by pamela
ESA[IR] and occupational pension. was created by pamela
Can any-one tell me if I have about£77 occ.pension weekly might I also qualify for any INCOME RELATED ESA..Unless I get PIP award.I will not be getting anything else.There is no other household income.

I am waiting on the decision for my PIP claim and was told today it would be out by next week ,that's fast seeing they only recieved the claim four weeks ago. I suspect they are going to deny me any benefit.Therefore I will ask for a reconsideration and further on an appeal.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142725 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA[IR] and occupational pension.
Hi Pamela,

The best thing you can do is to put your details into a site like 'turn 2 us' which will allow you to look at different scenarios and see what you might be entitled to

benefits-calculator.turn2us.org.uk/AboutYou

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.