× Members

Dole office harrassment

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142845 by Barbara Bothered
Dole office harrassment was created by Barbara Bothered
:unsure: I have been, thanks for all your help put into support group but only till march 2016! And I'm being hounded by dole office had a visit with lovely sarcastic woman who wants to find me voluntary work!!!! I have mobility back,sciatca issues,weakness in right leg,degenerative discs, copd,exacerbated asthma and arthritis!!!? Worked all my life until January 2015 when NHS threw me out for excessive sickness!! No shit Sherlock!
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142855 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Dole office harrassment
As you are in the Support Group, you cannot be obliged to undertake any Work Focussed Interviews or activities. Have you pointed this out to the JobCentre+ advisor who is in contact with you?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #142951 by Barbara Bothered
Replied by Barbara Bothered on topic Dole office harrassment
Thank you for reply! I did point out I'm unfit for work and cannot commit to as by voluntary as my days vary so much! She was on about me having something to do all day? What concern is it of hers I ask self!

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago #142963 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Dole office harrassment
This is a dismaying turn of events.

Unless it was a mistake, unlikely, they are trying to catch people out by getting them to commit to voluntary work and then they'll use that at the next review to say you can work!!!

Perhaps you could tell us what part of the country this is happening?

More
8 years 6 months ago #142976 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Dole office harrassment
I'm not a big believer in conspiracy theories. In the case of DWP I am more inclined to think we are dealing with ignorance and incompetence!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.